Samsung is one of the largest as well as one of the most popular phone manufacturers of all time. They have a variety of range and goes from low budget to flagship smartphones. However, one of the popular phones from Samsung is the Samsung B310E or commonly known has Samsung Guru Music 2.
The company has sold millions of units of this device in India because of its affordable price. Although it is a basic phone, you will find every 2 out of 10 people in India either used the device before or still using it as their secondary device. However, with this many units sold there a good chance that some of the phones will face software problems every then and now.
And, to overcome this software problem we need to reinstall the software (Operating System) on the phone in order to fix it. Do note that most of the common issues can be fixed with just a factory reset so try and see if works before using the flash file. If it still doesn’t fix the issue then you need to flash the firmware file.
So, are you looking for the official Samsung B310E Flash File Firmware? then you have landed on the right page. In this article, we are going to provide you the official download links for the flash file as well as flash tool and USB driver and on top of that, we will guide you on how you can flash the file without any error.
What is Samsung B310E Flash File?
A Flash file is either something which is added to the system or even completely replaces the system. A Flash file is the firmware for the Samsung Guru Music 2. This file is made for the system and contains the operating system and other vital information for the device. The manufacturer always releases the Flash file for the device so in case there is something wrong with the device then the user can flash it and get the device fixed by himself.
Following Problems Will Be Solve After Flashing
- In case your phone is locked and you have forgotten your password then it will be removed after flashing.
- If your phone is stuck on the Samsung logo while starting then this issue will also be loved.
- In case your phone is automatically restarting without any battery issue then this problem might also be solved.
- If any application or feature of the device is not working then flashing might fix this problem as well.
Download Samsung B310E Flash File with Official Tool
The Samsung B310E Flash File comes in a ZIP package and you have to download few other files along with it. So, make everything simple for you we have added the direct link to the ZIP file which contains the flash file.
Follow these Steps to download the files
- Click on each of the links to download the Flash File, the required driver, and the flash tool.
- You will be automatically redirected to the website where the file is hosted.
- Now finally click on the download button to start the download
How to Flash Samsung B310E Flash File?
Note:We are not responsible for any of your loss. The phone might be dead if you do something wrong. So, please follow the above guide at your own risk.
Before starting the process checkout, the Prerequisites.
Pre-Requirements Before Flashing
- You need a Laptop or a Computer with Windows Operating System
- You will also need a USB cable to connect the device to the computer
- Make sure to charge the phone to at least 35% before starting the flashing process
Steps to Flash Samsung B310E Firmware File
- First, check the battery on your phone and ensure it is charged. Otherwise, the phone might shut down in the middle of the flashing process.
- Locate the SPD flash tool folder which you downloaded earlier and fire up the Upgrade tool. Now extract the flash file zip using any software like 7zip or WinRAR.
- Once the tool is loaded find the Load Packets button and click on it. Now locate the packet format file from the B310E flash file folder.
- Now turn off the Samsung Guru Music 2 phone. Once the phone is switched off, press and hold the boot key and insert the USB data cable into the phone and connect it to the computer. The Boot key is the OK or the middle big button on the phone.
- Now press the start button on the flash tool while keeping the Boot Key (OK Button) pressed. Once the process begins you can release the Boot Key.
- The flashing process will take around 15 to 20 mins depending on the computer.
- Be patient and once the flashing process is done you will see a message which says “Passed” in green color on the SPD flash tool.
- This means that the flashing process is completed and now you can disconnect the phone from the computer.
So, this was an easy step by step tutorial on how you can flash the Samsung B310E firmware file. Do not disconnect the USB cable or shut down the computer otherwise the phone might be either bricked or dead.
Downloading and flashing the Samsung B310E is very easy and anyone can perform this task. You just have to download the file and the flash tool and follow a few simple steps to get it done.
You can do it yourself and don’t need to visit a repair center. Just make sure you take the safety measures like not disturbing the USB cable or using any other application on the computer in the middle of the flashing process.
We hope that after reading our article you have found the latest flash file for your Samsung Guru Music 2 as well as successfully flashed if on your device.
If you are facing any issue or wish to ask any query regarding this guide then don’t hesitate to contact us by leaving a comment or simply using the contact us page or write us an email. We will be back with another update very soon. Until then Cheers!