A candidate needs to fall under the eligibility criteria of the NPAT exam. If you do not, you will not be allowed to go for this exam. The various criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and nationality are important to be noticed.
The NPAT stands for NMIMS Programs After Twelfth. NMIMS is the head that conducts this exam for the selection of the candidates for their programs every year. The NPAT eligibility criteria don’t change. It stays static for every year. The candidates must fulfill the NPAT eligibility criteria to apply for any of their flagship programs.
Here are the NMIMS NPAT eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill-
- The candidate is supposed to have passed his/her 12th class with at least 50% marks. If you are in your 12th and you are confident about your marks, you can fill its application.
- A candidate who has qualified for any equivalent exam to class 12th can also go for this exam. It should be assured that the course has the English subject because it is mandated.
- The candidates who hold an IB certificate and D.P. are ineligible for the NPAT exam.
- Candidates who have not been able to pass their twelfth exam with 50% or more marks in their first attempt do not fulfill NPAT eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are above 25 years also don’t fulfill the NPAT eligibility criteria.
These are some fixed eligibility criteria. Along with that, they have the criteria for different courses that they offer. Make sure you visit the official site of NPAT and read the eligibility criteria for the desired course.
Best NPAT online coaching portals
For some candidates, this exam can be the first competitive exam so they should start from scratch with proper guidance. Some candidates are weak at the topics that are asked in the NPAT exam and they must join any coaching or tuition to prepare well for this exam.
If you go for any NPAT online coaching, you will get to know about many strategies that are important for your exam. You also get proper guidance, study materials, proper test series, and their analysis, engaging classroom where you can discuss your problems and doubts. This is how you can do well if you go for any online coaching.
As the pandemic is going on, the coaching centers are closed and candidates are doing their preparation from the online coaching. You can also go for any of the best NPAT online coaching portals.
If you don’t have any online coaching in your knowledge, here are some of the best NPAT online coaching sites/portals you can go for-
These 5 are the best NPAT online coaching portals where thousands of candidates enroll for the NPAT exam. They are committed to providing high-quality new pattern exam level content and other essential study materials. Some of them also provide you with live sessions that give you the feel of the classroom.
You can enroll in any of them as all of them are the best. To find out the most suitable one for you among them, simply visit each of them, watch a few classes that are provided for free of cost, compare the best one and then go for it.