Are you looking for the Moto XT1022 Flash file? then you have landed on the right page. In this article, you will find the latest and official links for the flash file as well as step by step instructions on how you can install the flash file on your device without any issue.
The Moto XT1022 or commonly known as Moto E is one of the successful devices from the brand Motorola. It is the first device in the Moto E series which marked the starting line for success. The company then sold millions of units of this device in a short period of time and it was also considered as a budget Nexus or Pixel device.
The device was launched back in 2014 and featured some amazing specifications at a much affordable price. You had a 4.3-inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and the device runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Processor but the main highlight of this device was the Stock Android experience. The device was also very famous in terms of development and received over 2 to 3 newer versions of Android.
Since there was a lot of development for this device there were a lot of people involved in it and sooner or later, they might end up with a Soft bricked device or Network and IMEI issue. This means the device will no longer turn on. In order to fix this issue, you will need the Moto E XT1022 Flash file.
What is Moto XT1022 Flash File?
The Moto E XT1022 Flash File contains the Official Stock ROM for the device. This basically means flashing the file will reinstall the Original software or Operating System on the device and it will just like a brand new one. Most of the time when a normal Factory reset doesn’t fix the issue this method is the next preferred choice. The Flash File either comes in Recovery Flashable or Computer Flashable so to make everything simple we will include the easiest process so you can get your device fixed. Also, keep in mind that flashing the stock ROM will reset everything and also erase all the user data from the device.
Following Problems Will Be Solve After Flashing
- Your device is soft bricked and is no longer turning on (Stuck on Boot logo)
- Your device is not getting network signal with any sim card
- The phone was missed the IMEI issue.
- Some of the applications on your phone are not functioning properly.
- Some of the sensors in your phone has stopped working.
Download Moto XT1022 Flash File with Official Tool
To flash the Moto XT1022 official stock ROM you will require some extra files as well otherwise you won’t be able to complete the task. So, to make the process easier for you we have compiled a list of everything you need for this process and linked them down below. You just need to click on the link and it will redirect you to the download site. Note that we do not own any of these files and full credit goes to the owner.
- Moto E XT1022 Flash File – DOWNLOAD
- Moto E Flash Tool – DOWNLOAD
- Moto E USB Drivers – DOWNLOAD
- mFastboot Tool – DOWNLOAD
You might also need to download a third-party software to handle zip files because all the files we have listed above comes in a ZIP package. We recommend you to download WinRAR or 7Zip if you don’t already have one. So now let’s look at the step by step instructions on how you can flash the stock ROM on your Moto XT1022.
How to Flash Moto XT1022 Flash File?
Note: We are not responsible for anything bad happens to your device. Our aim is to provide you the official links to the file and step by step instructions on how you can flash them however if you don’t follow the steps carefully you might end up with a dead device so do some research so that you will be aware of what you are doing.
Pre-Requirements Before Flashing
- You need to download the flash file, flash tool, USB and ADB Drivers and Fastboot Tool.
- You need a PC or a Laptop running Windows Operating System.
- You require a USB data transfer cable to connect the phone to the PC.
- Keep your phone at least 35% charged before starting the process.
Steps to Flash Moto XT1022 Stock ROM
- Let’s start by locating the files which you downloaded earlier on the computer.
- Find the MotorolaDeviceManager_2.4.5.exe and run it, this will install the Motorola USB driver on your PC.
- Now extract the mFastboot tool & Moto XT1022 flash file into the same folder.
- Now click on any blank space in the same folder and then press shift button + mouse to right-click. Then click on the open command window here.
- It’s time to power off your device. Now when the device is switched off, press & hold the volume down + power button simultaneously to enter in fast boot mode.
- Now connect your device to PC using the USB cable.
- Now click on unbrick.bat file, this will run some commands and do the flashing too. You don’t need to do anything manually.
- When the process is complete the device will reboot itself. our phone may take a few minutes to restart after the reset.
- Wait for a few minutes and your device will be back to the stage when you first bought it.
That’s it, you have successfully flashed the Moto E XT1022 flash ROM on your device. Hopefully, this fixed most of the problems you were facing with the device. However, we recommend you do a factory reset first and if it doesn’t fix the issue then try this process.
This was an easy step by step guide on how you can download the Moto XT1022 Flash file firmware and also flash it on your device. You just need to follow all the instructions carefully to resolve some of the issues you might be facing with the Moto E device.
I hope you liked the guide and in case you have any queries regarding the flashing process then drop them in the comments below and we will try to help you out.