Smartphones are getting more and more secure with each year passing. In the beginning, smartphones were not as secure as they are now. In today’s world, we have several different types of security features available like pattern lock, passcode, pin, etc. On top of that Google also added the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) which doesn’t allow the device to be reset without entering the password first. This makes sure no one else touches the smartphone expect you. Amazing! isn’t it?
These security features add a lot of convenience in everyday life, however there are few cases when these features will cause you to frustrate because they won’t even you access your own device. Now you may ask why? and when does it happen? Well, there are several different reasons for that. One of the obvious ones is when you forgot your device password as well as the password of your Google account which was linked to the device.
Now in this case when you factory reset your device then you will require the password of the Google account which was previously linked otherwise you can no longer use the phone. If you are someone who is stuck in this situation then don’t worry as we are here to help. In this article, we are going to talk about a great tool that you can use to remove the FRP lock on your smartphone. Yes! we are talking about Android Fastboot Reset Tool, read on to find out more about this tool and a step by step guide on how to use it.
What is the Android Fastboot Reset Tool?
Android open source community is amazing, we get to see apps or tools that we wouldn’t expect of. There is a wide variety of tools available to make the Android smartphone experience much simpler and the Android Fastboot Reset Tool is one of them. This is a simple tool based on the command line and offers some amazing set of features such as remove pattern lock or Mi account and most importantly bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection).
Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft Windows-based tool so you will require a PC with a Windows operating system to use this tool. Apart from the features, we have mentioned there is a lot to talk about. Let’s take a glance at what else this tool offers and move on to the step by step guide.
Features of Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2
Here are some of the main highlights of this tool:
- It allows you to remove pattern lock or pin from your device.
- You can remove Mi Account verification on Xiaomi devices.
- You can bypass FRP lock on SPD, Qualcomm, and MediaTek devices.
- Use this tool to enter EDL mode in any device.
- It allows you to unlock bootloader on some devices.
- Some of the manufacturers supported in FRP unlock are Micromax, HTC, Moto, Lenovo, Samsung, and Xiaomi.
These are some examples of the tasks you can perform using the Android Fast boot Reset Tool. Now let’s see how you can download the tool on your computer.
Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2
We believe to make the user experience simple and thus we have provided the direct link so you can download the Android Fastboot Reset Tool easily. Before proceeding let’s thank the developer who made this tool possible.
How to Install the Android Fast boot Tool on Windows PC?
Installing the tool on your PC is very simple and doesn’t require any complex steps to be followed. Anyone can install it by following the few simple steps mentioned below.
- Once you have downloaded the tool the next step would be to install it and start using it.
- Now locate the downloaded file on your desktop and extract the zip using any software like WinRAR or 7Zip.
- When the extraction is done you will see a bunch of files, now find the Android Fastboot.exe file and open the tool.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed the tool on your PC.
How to use Android Fastboot Reset Tool
Note: We are not responsible for any harm occurs to your device while using this tool. Please use this tool at your own risk, sometimes it can brick the device if you don’t follow the instructions carefully. Also, unlocking bootloader will void the warranty of some device. It depends on the manufacturer so confirm before proceeding.
Just like installing, using the tool is also very simple and doesn’t take more than 10 mins. Keep the smartphone charged and USB cable handy and now let’s move on to the steps.
- Run the tool as administrator and you will be greeted with a yellow screen with all the options on the homepage.
- Now you need to boot the device into Fastboot mode. To enter the Fastboot first turn off the device and then press the Power Key and the Volume Down key together (Note: This doesn’t imply for all devices)
- Now it’s time to connect the phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- On the software, type 1 and press enter to check whether the device is connected to the PC.
- Now type in the number dedicated to the option to perform the specific action and hit the Enter key to start the process.
- Once the process is completed you can disconnect the device from the PC and reboot it.
That’s it! You have successfully performed your desired action supported by your Android device using the Android Fastboot Reset Tool.
Downloading and using the Android Fastboot Reset Tool is very simple, you just have to download a file on your computer and follow a set of instructions to bypass the FRP lock on your device.
Hopefully, we made the process much simpler for you and you didn’t have to visit multiple sites just to look up your query. So, that’s wraps up from my side but again, do let us know in the comments below if you face any issue regarding this tool and we will try to help you out.
You can also bookmark this page and come back again for future updates and we will be back with another guide pretty soon. Until the next post…Cheers!